Regular house call
Dial +7 812 327 03 01 to book a regular house call.
We are available 24/7 within and even outside Saint-Petersburg limits. We treat patients of any age with any kind of medical problems.
When should I book a house call?
A house call is a substitute for a visit to the clinic. You can call our general practitioner to see an adult patient and our pediatrician to see a child.
You can arrange a house call in case of any diseases or worries:
- acute viral infection symptoms (runny nose, cough, sore throat, fever, etc.);
- disturbance of the general well-being of the elderly (fatigue, sleep disturbance, mild pain, etc.);
- stomach and/or intestinal upset;
- if you need a wound debridement, an injection or an IV;
- if you want your ECG to be taken;
- if you need an examination or diagnostics;
- if you would like our doctor to collect biomaterial (blood, urine, faeces, etc) at home
Our doctor will examine the patient, prescribe drugs, give recommendations for lab tests and necessary procedures. He also can take the patient to Euromed Clinic for further examination and/or treatment.
What information do I tell?
- Please specify your phone number and exact address;
- Please describe the medical problem and tell us what has happened to the patient. If you are giving first aid, please tell us what you are doing exactly.
If necessary, our doctor can get in touch with you to give some instructions, while he is on his way.
How do I pay?
We accept both cash and credit cards, our doctor will give you a receipt right after the payment. If you have an insurance policy, we can work with your insurance company directly, our doctor will bring all necessary papers to fill in.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with us by our online chat or by phone +7 812 327 03 01
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...