Laboratory diagnostics includes all test methods for which the materials are taken and studied (blood, urine, etc.). With the help of specialized equipment such study can give the most comprehensive answer to clarify or exclude the diagnosis.
What tests can be ready within an hour?
General clinical tests:
- clinical blood count with morphological calculation of leukocyte formula, calculation and description of myelogram, ESR;
- clinical urine test with microscopic examination of the sediment;
- clinical transudate/exudate test;
- clinical analysis of cerebrospinal fluid;
- stool test along with helminth eggs presence test;
- clinical analysis of bile;
- clinical analysis of sputum along with microscopic examination for Koch’s bacteria, clinical pleural fluid test;
- microscopic test of the genitourinary system discharge (prostate gland discharge, Ur-, V-, C- scraping cytogram);
- sperm analysis and kinesisgram;
- analysis of skin and hair scrapes (to detect parasites or fungi).
Biochemical blood tests for:
proteins, ferments, pigments, carbohydrates, lipids, minerals, electrolytes
Express diagnostics of:
HIV, hepatitis B,C, syphilis, mononucleosis, group A streptococci
Isoserology (blood group and Rh factor)
You can only get tested after consulting one of our doctors.
How to prepare for the tests?
It is necessary to take a shower before the urine test. The urine is collected in a clean container. The average urine sample should be about 100-150 ml. It should be collected neither at the beginning of the urination, nor at the end of this process, but right in the middle.
For ketosteroid study the urine is collected in the same container during a day, then 200 ml are taken for the test. One should record the total amount of urine during a day.
The stool sample should be brought in a clean container.
Bacteriological examination of smears, prostate secretions
- One shouldn’t take a shower before the test.
- It is advised not to urinate 3 hours before the test.
Why Euromed Clinic?
- Our laboratory works 24/7. The appointments are always booked in advance, so there are no ques.
- Our lab tests are of high quality only. We use foreign equipment, reagents, and observe tests requirements strictly.
- Unlike network laboratories, we have everything close by. We do not transport biomaterials elsewhere. We start processing tests within 15 minutes, since time often plays a major role in the accuracy of results.
- All clinical and biochemical tests are performed in CITO mode. If we doubt the results, we double check them manually.
- The tests are processed while the patient is at the appointment with his doctor. They are ready within one hour.
- After validation the tests results are automatically included in the patient’s electronic medical history and become immediately available to his treating doctor (and only to him).
How to book an appointment?
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...