Dear customers! Our clinic has a day patient department furnished with state-of-the-art medical equipment. We work in strict compliance with the following national and European clinical guidelines and provide a full examination and treatment of our patients.
We admit patients 24/7 with acute exacerbations of chronic diseases and persons in acute (NOT life-threatening) state. We also accept patients for planned hospital admission.
What patients do we admit 24/7?
- Hypertensive disease, non-complicated hypertensive crisis
- Chronic cardiac insufficiency (if it does not require artificial lung ventilation)
- Acute phlebitis and thrombophlebitis
- Acute sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, if they do not require artificial lung ventilation
- Bronchial asthma acute conditions (no status asthmaticus)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease acute conditions
- Gastroduodenitis, peptic ulcer acute conditions (no hemorrhage evidences)
- Chronic cholecystitis, pancreatitis acute conditions
- Severe constipations, irritable bowel syndrome
- Acute pyelonephritis, renal colic
- Acute urinary retention
- Acute allergic reactions: Quincke’s oedema, acute urticaria, toxidermia.
What patients we CANNOT accept?
- Patients with impairment of consciousness, breath and blood flow, if they are life-threatening
- Patients with traumas and burns, if they are life-threatening
- Patients with a sudden acute pain, if it is life-threatening
- Patients with sudden bleeding, if it is life-threatening
- Patients with acute psychosis who are dangerous for both themselves and other people
- Pregnant women with a threat of interruption of pregnancy
- Patients with detected oncological diseases.
If our patients are in a life-threatening state, we quickly transfer them to the intensive treatment units of the clinics which we work with.
In what cases do we admit patients?
- For health state estimation and diagnostics of latent diseases (check-ups)
- For cardiological examination and selection of individual therapy at hypertensive disease, cardiac rhythm failures, chronic cardiac insufficiency, cerebral blood vessel diseases, after aorto-coronary bypass, heart artery stenting, heart valve replacement.
- For gastroenterological examination and therapy at oesophagitis, gastritis, peptic ulcer, chronic hepatic disorders, bile duct diseases, pancreas gland diseases, intestine diseases
- For endocrinological examinations and selection of therapy at diabetes mellitus, thyroid disorders.
How do we care patients of the day patient department?
- An attending doctor sees the patients of the day patient department.
- The patient is under 24/7 internal surveillance of a doctor and a nurse on duty.
- He is regularly examined by the clinic’s chief therapeutist
- The patient is also examined by other medical specialists of the clinic, if necessary
- All the facilities of our diagnostics unit are 24/7 available for our patients: X-ray, ultrasonography, ventricle and intestine videoimage endoscopy (under medicamentous sleep), functional test – ECG, echocardiography, blood vessel ultrasonography, 24-hour ECG and BP monitoring, exercise stress tests, clinical laboratory (all kinds of tests).
- The patient is in a single ward with all the modern amenities. The accompanying person can be with him 24/7. The patients can be visited every day from 12.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
- The patient is fed according to a special menu recommended by the attending doctor.
How to schedule an appointment?
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...