internal medicine, cardiology, functional diagnostics
- case management of therapeutic and cardiological patients;
- complex diagnostics, treatment and prevention of diseases of internal organs, including diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- optimization of diagnosis, treatment and prevention of arterial hypertension, ischemic heart disease, venous thromboembolic complications.
- 1994 – Saint Petersburg State Sanitary and Hygienic Medical Institute, medical faculty;
- 1994-1998 – Residency in the specialty “Internal medicine”, the Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, St. Petersburg State Medical Academy named after I.I. Mechnikov;
- 1999-2002 – Postgraduate studies at the Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, St. Petersburg State University;
- 2005 – retraining in the specialty “Cardiology”;
- 2017 – retraining in the specialty “Functional diagnostics”.
Membership in professional communities:
- Member of the St. Petersburg Society of GPs named after S.P. Botkin;
- Member of the Russian Society of Holter Monitoring and Non-invasive Electrophysiology;
- Member of the Russian Cardiology Society.
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...