internal medicine, ultrasound diagnostics
- handling therapeutic patients;
- ultrasound of internal organs, peripheral lymph nodes, soft tissues.
- 2018 – advanced training in the specialty “Internal Medicine”, Moscow;
- 2017 – professional retraining in the specialty “Ultrasound diagnostics”, Ulyanovsk;
- 2016 – advanced training in the specialty “Geriatrics”, Nizhny Novgorod;
- 2012-2013 – internship in the specialty “Internal Medicine” at the North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov, Saint Petersburg;
- 2006-2012 – Medical Care at the Medical Care Department, Ulyanovsk State University.
Doctor on the choice of her profession:
“Often severe consequences of diseases develop due to mistakes made by a GP at the initial stage of a patient’s application for medical help. When I chose my profession, I thought that internal medicine could be a challenge and a possibility to prove to myself and to the world that attention to details and insignificant defects, comprehensive approach to diagnosis, as well as early treatment and disease prevention are keys to success in health maintenance and life quality improvement.”
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...