More than 15 years.
- management of therapeutic patients and patients with digestive tract disorders,
- ultrasound of abdominal organs, the thyroid gland;
- drawing up checkup programs for the patients.
- 2016 – St. Petersburg State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov. Professional retraining in ultrasound diagnostics.
- 1998-2001 – full-time postgraduate studies at the Department of Internal Medicine Propedeutics. Specialty: Gastroenterology. Ph.D (Medicine) diploma;
- 1996-1998 – training in clinical residency at the Department of Endocrinology, St. Petersburg State Medical Academy named after I.I. Mechnikov. Specialty: Endocrinology;
- 1990-1996 – St. Petersburg State Medical Academy. Faculty: Medical. Specialty: General Medicine (diploma with honors).
- since 2017 – GP, gastroenterologist, ultrasound diagnostician at Euromed clinic;
- 2012 – 2017 –– Assistant at the Department of Propedeutics of Internal Diseases, Faculty of Medicine, St. Petersburg State University, freelance gastroenterologist-consultant at the city hospital of St. George the Great Martyr No. 4;
- 2003 – 2012 – Assistant at the Department of Propedeutics of Internal Diseases, St. Petersburg State Medical Academy named after I.I. Mechnikov (since 2011 – North-Western State Medical University named after I.I.Mechnikov). Medical work in the hospital of Peter the Great. Gastroenterologist-consultant at the Consultative and Diagnostic Center of St. Petersburg State Medical Academy named after I.I. Mechnikov;
- 04.2009—11.2009 – Part-time gastroenterologist at the outpatient polyclinic department of the City Geriatric Medical and Social Center, St. Petersburg;
- 06.2001 – 09.2003 – Full time gastroenterologist at the gastroenterology department of Peter the Great Hospital, St. Petersburg. Provision of inpatient care to patients with gastroenterological and general therapeutic problems.
- 2017 – certification cycle for GPs at St. Petersburg State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov;
- 2013 – certification cycle in gastroenterology of the North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov.
Membership in professional communities:
- Member of the public organization “St. Petersburg Society of Gastroenterologists, Hepatologists and Nutritionists”;
- Member of the St. Petersburg Society of GPs named after S.P. Botkin.
- Author of over 20 scientific publications.
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...