- X-ray diagnostics;
surgical treatment (surgical debridement and suturing of wounds, lancing of hematomas)
histological examination of neoplasms;
- dressings, wound drainage;
- removal of ticks, testing of ticks for tick-borne encephalitis, borreliosis.
- tetanus prophylaxis;
- 2003 – St. Petersburg State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov, Internal Medicine;
- 2005 – The North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov, Traumatology and Orthopedics.
- 2006 – internship at the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris, Le Pont Neuf Association;
- 2009 – internship at the Pitié-Salpêtrière Hospital, Paris, French Society of Orthopedic Traumatology;
- 2016 – Microport Knee Replacement Course, Ghent, Belgium;
- 2017 – Beznoska course on hip arthroplasty, Prague, Czech Republic.
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...