phlebology, general surgery
ultrasound and endovascular (phlebography and intravascular ultrasound) diagnostics of venous diseases;
sclerotherapy (telangiectasias and reticular veins);
- diagnosis and treatment of thrombophlebitis;
- treatment of venous diseases (varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, post-thrombotic disease) during pregnancy;
- correction of anticoagulant therapy for thrombosis and post-thrombotic disease;
- diagnosis and treatment of lymphedema;
- recommendations for the selection of compression stockings.
Surgical treatment of varicose veins:
- laser and radiofrequency vein obliteration;
- glue obliteration (cyanoacrylate obliteration with Venaseal glue), ultrasound-guided sclerous obliteration.
Deep Vein Thrombosis Treatment:
- anticoagulant therapy;
- surgical treatment of deep vein thrombosis – catheter thrombolysis.
Diagnostics and treatment of post-thrombotic disease:
- modern methods of post-thrombotic disease diagnostics: intravascular ultrasound;
- surgical treatment of post-thrombotic disease: deep vein stenting.
- 2006 – St. Petersburg State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov;
- 2006-2007 – internship at the Department of Faculty Surgery of St. Petersburg State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov;
- 2007-2009 – Clinical residency at the Department of Faculty Surgery of St. Petersburg State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov;
- 2009-2011 – Postgraduate studies at the Department of Faculty Surgery of St. Petersburg State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov;
- 2011 – Ph.D. thesis defense on the topic “The value of the features of lymphogenous metastasis in the surgical treatment of gastroesophageal cancer” in two specialties: “Surgery” and “Pathological anatomy”;
- 2011-2013 – Assistant at the Department of Faculty Surgery, St. Petersburg State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov;
- 2013 – advanced training courses in “Phlebology” at the North-Western State Medical University named after I. I. Mechnikov;
- Takes part in European Venous Forum and its workshops every year since 2013;
- 2016 and 2017 – Venous Stenting and Thrombolysis Training (Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospital, London)
Membership in professional communities:
- St. Petersburg Venous Forum;
- Russian Association of Angiologists and Vascular Surgeons;
- Panellist of the Russian Association of Phlebologists;
- European Venous Forum.
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...