Obstetrics and gynecology, ultrasound diagnostics
- outpatient gynecology, endocrine gynecology;
- pregnancy management;
- diagnosis and treatment of the cervix diseases;
- ultrasound diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology (except for ultrasound screening of the fetus);
- operative gynecology: hysteroscopy, separate diagnostic curettage of the uterine cavity;
- diagnostics (assessment of the patency of the fallopian tubes) and treatment of infertility, including surgical methods.
- 2013 – First St. Petersburg Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov, specialty: “Medical Care Specialist”
- 2014 – First St. Petersburg Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov, internship in “Obstetrics and Gynecology”;
- 2014 – First St. Petersburg Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov, residency in “Obstetrics and Gynecology”;
- 2015 – St. Petersburg State University, professional retraining in “Ultrasound Diagnostics”.
2015-2018 – advanced training in:
Laparoscopy in Gynecology.
Membership in professional communities:
Russian Association of Obstetrician-Gynaecologists.
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...