obstetrician-gynecologist, gynecologist-endocrinologist, children and adolescents’ gynecologist
- Ph.D (Obstetrics and Gynaecology);
- Ph.D (Endocrinology).
- diagnostics and conservative treatment of gynecological diseases;
- various aspects of gynecological endocrinology;
- family planning;
- selection of hormonal contraception;
- climacteric conditions and menopausal hormone therapy;
- treatment of patients with infertility;
- pregnancy management;
- examination and treatment of patients with diseases of the reproductive system.
- 1996-2002 – St. Petersburg State Medical University named after I.P. Pavlov (diploma with honours);
- 2002-2004 – medical residency in D.O. Otto Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Perinatology;
- 2004-2007 -full-time doctoral programme in D.O. Otto Research Institute of Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Perinatology;
- 2006 – qualification cycle “Gynecology of children and adolescents. Juvenile obstetrics. ” Pediatric Medical Academy;
- 2013 – qualification cycle “Ultrasound diagnostics in gynecology”. North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov.
Membership in professional communities:
- Member of the European Association of Birth Control;
- Member of the Russian Association of Obstetrician-Gynaecologists.
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...