obstetrics and gynecology, ultrasound diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology
- outpatient gynecology;
- diagnosis and treatment of endocrine disorders in obstetrics and gynecology;
- infertility treatment, including the use of assisted reproductive technologies (ART);
- outpatient pregnancy management;
- examination, treatment and management of pregnancy for patients with recurrent miscarriage;
- diagnostics and treatment of diseases of the cervix, including laser treatment;
- ultrasound diagnostics in obstetrics and gynecology;
- X-ray diagnostics in gynecology (hysterosalpingography).
- 1997-2003 – St. Petersburg State Medical Academy named after I.I. Mechnikov, general medicine;
2003-2005 – clinical residency in “Obstetrics and Gynecology” at St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Medicine;
- 2005-2009 – full-time postgraduate study at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, St. Petersburg State University, Faculty of Medicine;
- 2009-2010 – professional retraining in the specialty “Ultrasound diagnostics” at St. Petersburg Pediatric Academy;
- 2005-2018 – repeated postgraduate training in obstetrics and gynecology, in the treatment of infertility with the use of assisted reproductive technologies, in the gynecology of children and adolescents, colposcopy, endocrinology in obstetrics and gynecology, ultrasound diagnostics.
FeedbackView all feedback
My stay in the Euromed … is a good memory.We have been nicely welcome at the reception the day of my arriv...
I am writing to thank all of you for your excellent treatment during my stay in the cl...